Friday 2 October 2015

London Fashion Weekend





Hello everybody!!

I hope everyone started off well into the new week after being amazed about what London Fashion Weekend had to offer. New trends, talented designers and fabulous catwalk shows! 
I had an amazing time seeing all the designer clothes and sitting in the front row of a catwalk show for the very first time. To be honest, I was excited like a little kid!  
I was especially drawn to the trend colour burgundy, just like last fall/winter I'm still in love with it. Also very popular this season is animal print, fur, checked shirts and skirts and everything leather! If you have been following my Instagram you know very well that my style is all about leather/faux leather.
So coming to my outfit. I bought this burgundy-pleated-slinky suit outfit at Prettylittlethings.  I saw it online and was immediately thinking that this is the right outfit for London Fashion Weekend. I love how the wide leg trousers flow and the material is very comfortable. I wore Zara strappy heels with it, even though you weren't really able to see them anyways and my little quilted Mosschino bag.






And of course I took some pictures of the catwalk show for you guys. Every single piece was an eye-catcher but two outfits just blew me away: The black dress you can see in the first picture was my absolute favourite!! It was just so classy and sexy with the very deep V-neck and the combination of a mini and maxi dress, stunning! The second one was the burgundy leather jacket and the ombre maxi skirt teamed up with a burgundy hat. An outfit I would just take like that and put it on. The last picture shows the Maybelline booth. I really had to take a picture of it. It was so nicely decorated with the red roses, a real eye-catcher.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my post!

Stay classy!

Love,
Drea xxx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig