Tuesday 6 October 2015

London Fashion Weekend X Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition


Hello my lovely Fashionistas!

Oh yes, you are damn right, I have a second blogpost about #LFW for you :) This month has been so exciting with all these fashion events, new collections, collaborations and the new season. I wish I could just see them all: NY, London, Milano and Paris fashion week.. Sigh! One day though! 
Coming to my outfit.. It took quite some time to really choose what's best to wear at fashion week but I finally decided on a classy & chic outfit - I chose an elegant bandeau jumpsuit with a high side split in black and combined it with a peplum faux leather jacket. The killer finish were leopard high heels from Dune London with golden details. This sunny weekend was the perfect opportunity to wear my Celine sunglasses that I recently got. Pictures see below. 
Clearly black was my colour on that day, lol, and you can never go wrong with it. What's your favourite colour for a special occasion? Leave a comment! 








But this post is not only about my second LFW outfit, it is also about my visit at the Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition, which I visited the same day. I have to say that this was by far the most amazing exhibition I've been to! The exhibition was introduced by showing the new logo on a 3D screen as you can see on the picture below. Brilliant idea! 
The multi-sensory exhibit showed us through the new fall collection 2015 (‘Series 1’ for Autumn/Winter 2014 was exhibited in Shanghai and Tokyo and ‘Series 2’ for Spring/Summer 2015 was exhibited between LA, Beijing, Seoul and Rome.) 13 rooms full of excitement! My highlight was the ‘Infinite Show’ where the 50 looks from the collection are projected onto 25 double-sided life-sized screens, which gives visitors a close-up view reminiscent of the front row at their show. I could've just sat there forever and watch the show. 
Another eye-catcher was the walk-in wardrobe at the end. I don't think there was one single woman who didn't wish for a wardrobe like that, lol. 

I have included some videos for you guys for a real-life experience in case you could't make it yourself. 
Hope you enjoyed my posts! 























Outfit details:

Jumpsuit: Asos (available here)
Peplum Faux Leather Jacket: Zara (available here)
High heels: Dune London
Bag: Ted Baker (available here)
Sunglasses: Celine (available here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Karen Millen

Love, Drea
xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig